Hakainde Hichilema has been worn in after a huge victory over Edgar Lungu after a sixth time trial in elections after five unsuccessful attempts.
Hichilema took the office on Tuesday after before thousand and thousands of his jubilant supporters gathered at the heroes stadium in the capital lusaka.
Just few hours in the office Hichilema has already made major movements to revive Zambia from lungu’s government which has been in office for six years
Below is the list of things Hichilema’s government has put in place so far just few hours after sworn into the office
- 1.SWORN IN AT 14HRS DOLAR APPRECIATE AT 16HRS.
- 2.PRICE OF FERTILIZER FROM K700 TO K200 PER 50KG BAG.
- 3.FREE EDUCATION FROM GRADE ONE TO UNIVERSITY.
4.K1,500 PAYRISE TO CIVIL SERVANTS ACROSS THE BOARD.
- 5.OVER 30,000 UNEMPLOYED DOCTORS,NURSES AND TEACHERS ALL TO BE EMPLOYED BY GOVERNMENT.
6.PRICE OF MEALIE MEAL TO REDUCE FROM K150.00 TO K50.00.
- 7.ALL UNEMPLOYED YOUTH TO BE GIVE JOBS
- FUEL PRICE TO REDUCE TO FROM K17.00 TO K5.00 PER LITRE.
- 8.NO CONTRACTS FOR CHINESE NATIONALS ONLY ZAMBIANS.
- 9.CONTRACTORS AND HOUSE WORKERS SALARIES NOT BELOW MINIMUM WAGE.